Saturday, February 7, 2009

The School Anthem



Behold the standard of our school
Neath it shall honor reign.
To guide our steps in virtue’s path
Faithful to it remain.
We’ll strive to learn,
Truth to discern.
To play life’s game in honour’s name
And evil always spurn
And evil always spurn.
We’ll do our best, and never will rest
For Virtus in Arduis.
Is on our crest,
Our motto’s the best.
Don Bosco boys will shine as of yore
And as the years roll along, you’ll hear this dear song.
Don Bosco’s ever more.  




9 comments:

manish arikkat said...

I am Manish Varghese Arikkat, a Past Pupil of DBHS,Irinjalakuda,Kerala of 1986
Can somebody mail me the tune of the school anthem Behold the standard of our school....
as we want to sing it in our silver
jubilee meet next month.as the old anthem has been changed since 2001
nobody in the school know it
thanks and regards
Manish Varghese Arikkat
12manish@gmail.com

Annitha Kannan said...



I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.



Packers and Movers Egmore

Rohan Chinni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohan Chinni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohan Chinni said...

Rohan Chinni

Student of batch 2010 Don Bosco Egmore, Chennai

I must saw reading our anthem gave me chills down my spine.

Cant wait for the next alumni meet up

Unknown said...

Good morning, could you plz forward the audio version. I am a past pupil of don bosco irinjalakuda, thrissur

Unknown said...

Feeling proud to be an student of don Bosco school ,cheers to all the don Bosco school's

Anonymous said...

If you have received the tune of the old anthem, pls mail it to me ishantjain108@gmail.com. Thank im advance

Anonymous said...

Hi Manish. Quite a late reply from me but I just read your message. But do you still need the tune?